Recent Bigsby BY48NR in a no reserve auction. We rarely see these come up as not a lot were made. Basically a Bigsby prototype reissue based on a Paul Bigsby 1948 design. By all accounts the build quality and attention to detail on these are really good. Seller notes there is some corrosion on the bridge. A new correct to spec bridge will be included in the auction. With original Bigsby HSC. Cool.
Recent Bigsby BY48NR Prototype Reissue – eBay
- 1949 Bigsby Solid Body
- Recent G&L ASAT
- 2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard 1958 Reissue
- Recent Gibson Les Paul Standard 1957 Reissue
- Recent Collings OM2H
- Recent Martin CEO-4
- Recent Gibson 1942 J-45 Legend Reissue
- 1968 Fender Telecaster B-Bender Prototype – Owned by Clarence White
- Recent Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue
- 2002 Bigsby BY-48T Prototype
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.