1950s Harmony Stratotone H44 in a no reserve auction. Seller says the guitar has been modded. The tailpiece has been screwed down to maximize the string break angle over the bridge (which is new, as is the nut). Seller also says the input jack plate has been replaced. Take a look a the the pictures, which are good. No case. Dig the cupcake knobs. We like this one. Cool to very cool.
1950s Harmony Stratotone H44 – eBay
- 1950s Harmony H50
- 1934 Harmony Hawaiian Stencil Parlor Guitar
- 1950s Harmony Stratotone H44
- 1950s Harmony Stratotone Jupiter H49
- 1950s Gibson ES-175
- 1960s Harmony Stratotone Mercury H48
- 1963 Harmony Rocket H59
- 1950s Gibson L-50
- 1950s Silvertone 612 Cowboy Guitar
- 1950s Harmony Stratotone H88
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.