From 1984’s Let It Be comes Paul Westerberg’s rant against impersonal advances in technology. Utilizing only his voice, an electric guitar and a tape loop, he probably didn’t realize how prescient his song would turn out to be.
- 1949 Bigsby Solid Body
- T. Rex – Mambo Sun
- Harlem River Blues – Justin Townes Earle
- Erin Enderlin – Baby Sister
- Toots and the Maytals – 54-46 That’s My Number
- The Road Goes On Forever – Robert Earl Keen
- 1966 Fender Electric XII
- 1980s Peavey T-26
- 1956 Fender Electric Mandolin (Mandocaster)
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.