Our Tune of the Day for Tuesday, March 27, 2012 is Bob Dylan’s “Absolutely Sweet Marie” by Jason And The Scorchers which originally appeared on 1983’s Fervor. Like Hendrix’s “All Along The Watchtower” the rare instance where we prefer a Bob cover to a Bob original. Game changing band. Years ahead of their time.
Download Spotify (if you don’t have it).
- Grateful Dead – Jam (Watkins Glen, NY July 27, 1973)
- Bob Dylan – Blind Willie McTell
- Randy Newman – Louisiana 1927
- All The Way From Memphis – Mott The Hoople
- Loving Cup (Alternate Take) – The Rolling Stones
- 1953 Gibson Les Paul Standard – Stolen!
- Jug Band Automaton w/2 Chickens
- 1978 Gibson Les Paul Artisan
- 1966 Fender Jazz Bass
- 1988 Fender Stratocaster
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.