1948 Oahu Tonemaster Lap Steel in a no reserve auction. Seller isn’t positive on the date. We think it might be a little later than ’48 but that’s just us. Seller says the pickup cover has is cracked but has been repaired well (see pictures). Seller adds everything functions and it sounds great. Love the binding and the headstock logo. With OHSC. Very cool.
1948 Oahu Tonemaster Lap Steel – eBay
- 1940s National Princess Lap Steel
- 1930s Oahu Roundneck
- 1956 National 1033 Lap Steel
- 1949 National New Yorker Lap Steel
- 1940 Gibson EH-150 Lap Steel
- 1950s National 1033 Lap Steel
- 1938 Oahu Diana Lap Steel
- 1948 Gibson Super 400
- 1930s Harmony Lap Steel
- 1937 Gibson EH-150 Lap Steel
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.