1920s Gibson TG-1 in a no reserve auction. “TG” is for Tenor Guitar. Seller says it came to him from the original owners family who believed that it was purchased in 1927. Seller says it has some wear on the back of the neck and a bit of center seam separation above the sound hole. Take a look at the pictures. A remarkably clean looking example. Love those banjo tuners. With OHSC (and original skeleton key), which is also remarkable clean. Very, very cool.
1920s Gibson TG-1 – eBay
- 1920s Stella Parlor Guitar
- 1938 Gibson Advanced Jumbo
- 1959 Gibson ES-330
- 1920s Gibson L-1
- 1920s Gibson Model 2 Ukulele
- 1920s Vega Moderne Tenor Banjo
- 1920s Supertone Koa Parlor Guitar
- 1920s Gibson TB-4 Trap Door Banjo
- 1920s National Style 3 Tricone Tenor
- 1920s Gibson L-3
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.