Our Tune of the Day is “The Road Goes On Forever” by Robert Earl Keen from 1989’s “West Textures.” REK can really turn a phrase. There are numerous live versions of this out there but we’re going with the original album cut. Classic.
- The Dark End of the Street – Ry Cooder
- Can’t You Hear Me Knocking – The Rolling Stones
- Johnny Cash – Rusty Cage
- Marquee Moon – Television
- Funk #49 – James Gang
- All The Way From Memphis – Mott The Hoople
- Joe South – Hush
- Neil Young with Crazy Horse – Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
- Sin City – The Flying Burrito Brothers
- 1973 Gibson J-50 Deluxe
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.