1934 Harmony Hawaiian Stencil Parlor Guitar in a no reserve auction. We saw this come up earlier with a modest starting bid and were waiting for it to get there. It didn’t take long. Seller isn’t sure of the make. Harmony is a likely suspect based on some other stencil guitars they made in the ’30s and ’40s. We haven’t seen this particular motif before. We like it. Read the description and take a look at the pictures here. With what is probably the original rope strap. No case. Cool.
1934 Harmony Hawaiian Stencil Parlor Guitar – eBay
- 1920s Stella Parlor Guitar
- 1934 Gibson L-00
- 1900s Washburn Parlor Guitar
- 1930s Regal Parlor Guitar
- 1880s Washburn New Model Parlor Guitar
- 1934 Epiphone Tudor
- 1920s Supertone Koa Parlor Guitar
- 1932 Supertone Parlor Guitar
- 1930 National Triolian Hawaiian
- 1930s Supertone
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.