1920s Stella Parlor Guitar. Seller says it’s Oscar Schmidt built and could be early ’30s. We’re seeing a lot of cool stuff these past few days, and this appears to be no exception. Seller says this one is strung with nylon. Action is 3/16 at 12. Seller says there is little evidence of playwear on the (very cool Moto) fretboard and frets. The neck joint is solid. Seller goes on to describe some top and side cracks which are well photographed. Check out the bridge on this one. With original Geib case. Very, very cool.
1920s Stella Parlor Guitar – eBay
- 1900s Washburn Parlor Guitar
- 1930s Regal Parlor Guitar
- 1920s Gibson L-1
- 1880s Washburn New Model Parlor Guitar
- 1920s Vega Moderne Tenor Banjo
- 1920s Supertone Koa Parlor Guitar
- 1932 Supertone Parlor Guitar
- 1920s National Style 3 Tricone Tenor
- 1920s Gibson L-3
- 1920s Weissenborn Style B
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.