1970s Gretsch TK300 in a no reserve auction. Looks like a pawn shop is unloading this one. Seller states all electronics function. The guitar has a crack in the jack plate which does not prevent it from functioning and some cosmetic issues, most notably a ding in the side of the fretboard. Decent pictures here. The guitar appears to have the original case which seller says shows some wear and tear but is still functional. Cool.
1970s Gretsch TK300 – eBay
- 1961 Gretsch Single Anniversary 6124
- 1958 Gretsch Country Club 6196
- 1963 Gretsch 6118 Double Anniversary
- 2006 Gretsch Billy-Bo Jupiter Thunderbird Left Handed
- 1979 Gretsch TK300
- 1970s Gretsch Streamliner
- 1940s Gretsch Synchromatic
- 1958 Gretsch Duo Jet
- 1956 Gretsch Streamliner
- 1970s Sho-Bud LDG Pedal Steel
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.