1900s Washburn Parlor Guitar in a no reserve auction. We can’t nail the model down here. Time to invest in the Washburn book. If anyone can identify it please chime in. Seller says it has a crack from the base of the bridge to the body. Some buckle wear on the back and play wear on the top. The bridge looks like a replacement to us… not a great job. This is was obviously a high end instrument when it was new and that still comes through. The neck inlay is stunning. Looks like Brazilian Rosewood on the back. With soft case. Very cool.
1900s Washburn Parlor Guitar – Heritage Auctions
- 1930s Regal Parlor Guitar
- 1950s Gibson J-50
- 1960s Airline Big Horn
- 1880s Washburn New Model Parlor Guitar
- 1968 Coral Vincent Bell Guitar / Sitar
- 2002 R. E. Phillips Large Parlor Resonator
- 1920s Supertone Koa Parlor Guitar
- 1932 Supertone Parlor Guitar
- 1950s Silvertone 612 Cowboy Guitar
- 1941 Regal Buck Jones Cowboy Guitar
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.