1950s National Town and Country in a no reserve auction. Seller states it is excellent condition has been professionally set up. Seller also states it has a straight neck and low action. Seller notes the pickguard has a few small cracks. It looks to us like it is missing the white part of the double pickguard that says “Town and Country.” It also looks like this one has been PLAYED. With case which doesn’t look like the original. Very cool.
1950s National Town and Country – eBay
- 1950s National Dynamic 1125
- 1950s National 1033 Lap Steel
- 1964 National Val-Pro 88
- 1967 Gretsch Country Gentleman 6122
- 1950s Silvertone Kentucky Blue
- 1961 Airline Town & Country 7219
- 1953 National Model 1124 Cosmopolitan
- 1950s Silvertone Jimmy Reed
- 1959 Gibson Country Western
- 1955 Gretsch Country Club 6196
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.