1960s Silvertone 1423. This is a Harmony Stratotone Jupiter H49 re-branded for Sears. Seller doesn’t date it but let’s call it early ’60s. Seller states it has been gone over thoroughly and everything functions as it should. It has a new input jack and a ground lead has been added. Seller says it is currently set up hard blues / slide but will take anything you throw at it. Love the finish on this one as well as as the DeArmonds. Very Cool.
1960s Silvertone 1423 – Craigslist, Austin TX
- 1960s Harmony Stratotone Mercury H48
- 1960s Guild Troubador F-20
- 1960s Mosrite Ventures Mark I
- 1950s Silvertone Kentucky Blue
- 1950s Silvertone 612 Cowboy Guitar
- 1960s Gibson J-45
- 1950s Silvertone Jimmy Reed
- 1966 Silvertone 1478
- 1960s Supro Sahara
- 1960 Silvertone 1444 Bass
|Selling? Check out usedguitar.com's CLASSIFIEDS. Classifeds are currently free to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus fans and followers.